Monday, January 29, 2024

TGC Women's 2024 Conference Includes Kristie Anyabwile

 TGC is corrupt both spiritually & morally. Anyone attached to TGC is unsound & dangerous.

Nancy Guthrie,Jen Wilkin, David Platt, Anne Voskamp are speakers at this year's TGC women's conference. Voskamp promotes spiritual sex with her god.

In 2018 Grace Community Church showed their hand at their trajectory of joining hands with TGC. The backlash forced them to cancel, but next month the Shepherds Conference is hosting three top TGC speakers, so it shows they're still on the same track.


As I said in my post about this unification with corrupt TGC back in 2018 (it's worse now):
I'm so old that I remember when MacArthur taught & wrote against evolution and for Creation in 6 literal days by God's Word.
I'm so old that I remember when MacArthur spoke and wrote against looking to politics to change a culture.
I'm so old that I remember when MacArthur honored law enforcement at GCC & taught on the honor and respect needed toward our government as Scripture dictates.
I'm so old that I remember when MacArthur wrote that down through the ages in all of Scripture (Law, Prophets, the Gospels & Epistles) God condemns homosexuality.
I'm so old that I remember when MacArthur taught against the RCC.
I'm so old that I remember when MacArthur and GCC taught against the Charismatic Movement and had an entire conference and book against it.
Yet TGC promotes evolution, social justice, Marxism, Black Liberation theology, sodomy, Catholicism and more.

No comments: