Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Billy Graham "Evangelical" Association Admits To Removing Mormonism and Other Names of Cults For Political Reasons

“Our primary focus at the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association has always been promoting the Gospel of Jesus Christ," Ken Barun, chief of staff for the association, told CNN in a statement. "We removed the information from the website because we do not wish to participate in a theological debate about something that has become politicized during this campaign." ~CNN  

This proves my point: that this is a spiritual issue and "Christians" are throwing Christ under the bus for the sake of a blasphemer and some temporal "freedom". Think of the many who will not be told the truth of the blasphemy of the Mo
rmons because of BGEA loving politics rather than Christ.  Anything to make Romney look benign even though he's clearly a hater of Christ (and his politics are no better---go here for some of the liberalism of Romney)

Jer 23:1  "Woe to the shepherds who are destroying and scattering the sheep of My pasture!" declares the LORD. 2  Therefore thus says the LORD God of Israel concerning the shepherds who are tending My people: "You have scattered My flock and driven them away, and have not attended to them; behold, I am about to attend to you for the evil of your deeds," declares the LORD.

Jer 23:21  "I did not send these prophets, But they ran. I did not speak to them, But they prophesied. 22  "But if they had stood in My council, Then they would have announced My words to My people, And would have turned them back from their evil way And from the evil of their deeds. 
 


Jer 23:32  "Behold, I am against those who have prophesied false dreams," declares the LORD, "and related them and led My people astray by their falsehoods and reckless boasting; yet I did not send them or command them, nor do they furnish this people the slightest benefit," declares the LORD. 














No comments: