Friday, February 05, 2016

Marc Rubio Says He Is Not Against "Gay Marriage", Says People Are Born Sodomites


This is the man that Al Mohler, Ravi ZachariasWayne Grudem, and Rick Warren ,  supporting:

"It's not that I'm against gay marriage. I believe the definition of the institution of marriage should be between one man and one woman," Rubio said in an interview on CBS' "Face the Nation." "States have always regulated marriage. And if a state wants to have a different definition, you should petition the state legislature and have a political debate. I don't think courts should be making that decision."
"I don't believe same-sex marriage is a Constitutional right," Rubio added. "I also don't believe that your sexual preferences are a choice for the vast and enormous majority of people. In fact...I believe that sexual preference is something that people are born with."

~CBS

Rubio is a Roman Catholic.

When people reject the completion and sufficiency of Scripture, they open themselves up to all kinds of doctrines of demons, like Evolution, sodomy, and charismaticism. This is what we've seen with Tim Keller, and what we're seeing with Grudem. 

No comments: