Monday, October 17, 2016

Voting for a Mormon To Rule Our Nation

For those who'd rather have a Mormon rule over them because he seems better than another option, consider how treasonous it is against Christ the King when He addresses the Babylonian king:
Isa 14:13 "But you said in your heart, 'I will ascend to heaven; I will raise my throne above the stars of God, And I will sit on the mount of assembly In the recesses of the north.
Isa 14:14 'I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will make myself like the Most High.'
Isa 14:15 "Nevertheless you will be thrust down to Sheol, To the recesses of the pit.
May I also say that such a cultist doesn't have reasonable thinking either; he is deluded and full of pride and arrogance. We must thinking of these things according to Scripture, not according to the flesh.

2Co 5:16 Therefore from now on we recognize no one according to the flesh; even though we have known Christ according to the flesh, yet now we know Him in this way no longer.

Joh 7:24 "Do not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgment."

No comments: