Saturday, March 25, 2017

Tim Keller - More False Teaching


This is blasphemy as well as heresy.And it's from an "expert" in the Bible and "expert" communicator. Jesus NEVER, EVER lost the love of the Father because Jesus Christ is eternally God the Son, without sin, and never ceased to be God.  Moreover, this is elevating man above Jesus, and love of man above love of God. This is damnable doctrine that Keller is spreading on Twitter.

Joh 15:9  "Just as the Father has loved Me, I have also loved you; abide in My love. 

Joh 15:10  "If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love; just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love. 

Joh 17:20  "I do not ask on behalf of these alone, but for those also who believe in Me through their word; 
Joh 17:21  that they may all be one; even as You, Father, are in Me and I in You, that they also may be in Us, so that the world may believe that You sent Me. 
Joh 17:22  "The glory which You have given Me I have given to them, that they may be one, just as We are one; 
Joh 17:23  I in them and You in Me, that they may be perfected in unity, so that the world may know that You sent Me, and loved them, even as You have loved Me. 

No comments: