Sunday, March 11, 2018

Are You His?

Joh 8:31 Jesus therefore was saying to those Jews who had believed Him, "If you abide in My word, then you are truly disciples of Mine;
Joh 8:32 and you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."
Jas 1:18 In the exercise of His will He brought us forth by the word of truth, so that we might be, as it were, the first fruits among His creatures.
Jas 1:19 This you know, my beloved brethren. But let everyone be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger;
Jas 1:20 for the anger of man does not achieve the righteousness of God.
Jas 1:21 Therefore putting aside all filthiness and all that remains of wickedness, in humility receive the word implanted, which is able to save your souls.
Jas 1:22 But prove yourselves doers of the word, and not merely hearers who delude themselves.
Jas 2:1 My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism.
Jas 2:9 But if you show partiality, you are committing sin and are convicted by the law as transgressors.
1Jn 1:6 If we say that we have fellowship with Him and yet walk in the darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth;
Joh 8:37 "I know that you are Abraham's offspring; yet you seek to kill Me, because My word has no place in you.
Joh 10:27 "My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me;
Joh 8:43 "Why do you not understand what I am saying? It is because you cannot hear My word.
If you deny you are sinning when confronted with the sin of partiality, if you don't repent of it, then how can you say you've been made free by Christ?






No comments: