Friday, January 27, 2012

Truth Is Knowable, Ignorance Is Not A Virtue

Truth is not only knowable, its essential, for without it, one is lost forever, yet held accountable before God. What mercy that the God of Truth revealed Himself and Truth to us through Scripture and the Person and work of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Ignorance is not a virtue.


Isa 45:19  I did not speak in secret, in a land of darkness; I did not say to the offspring of Jacob, 'Seek me in vain.' I the LORD speak the truth; I declare what is right. 



Joh 8:31  So Jesus said to the Jews who had believed in him, "If you abide in my word, you are truly my disciples, 32  and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."

1Jo 2:21  I write to you, not because you do not know the truth, but BECAUSE YOU KNOW IT, and because no lie is of the truth. 

2Th 2:10  and with all the deception of wickedness for those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth so as to be saved.





No comments: