Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Changes

I decided to make some changes. Some might remember my other blog, "SurphSide" being all green. Now its pink. I like pink. It screams GIRLY even if I've been told I think like a guy. LOL.

If there is an article that I posted on the old site, most likely you can Google it and find it. I have linked to a few ones that I thought were key, in that way too (using Google). I appologize to anyone to whom this is an inconvenience (all three of you who read this little itty bitty blog).

Anyway, here is a fresh look, and hopefully encouraging words that will exhort believers to keep looking to Christ Jesus and His written Word. While this blog aims to caution and challenge Christians as to what is going on in the professing Christian circles today (whether that be on T.V., radio, books, seminares, bookstores, music) my desire is that it also gives hope that while we are in the last days before Christ's return, there IS a remnant of believers who still hold strong to the truths found in Scripture without a doubt. I must admit I have been very discouraged lately because of this very thing. But with the support and prayers of my husband, I believe this will be a good thing to continue.


Heb 12:1 Therefore, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us also lay aside every weight, and sin which clings so closely, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, 2 looking to Jesus, the founder and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is seated at the right hand of the throne of God. 3 Consider him who endured from sinners such hostility against himself, so that you may not grow weary or fainthearted.

No comments: