Wednesday, February 06, 2008

This No-Party Girl Ain't Going To Buy What McCain THINKS I Want

Sen. McCain said today that "The quote 'independent' voters and frankly the old [Ronald] Reagan Democrats will come our way because I think we will have a message that will appeal to all of them."

I'm a non-partisan voter now, fomerly a Republican, and always a conservative. The GOP left me in the dust some years back and I finally had enough and couldn't take it anymore.

It left me, I left it.

I won't stay in a party that is, in all practicle terms, no different than the Democrat party. Its a disaster. Better to have a Liberal party and Conservative party, I think.

I left the GOP precisely BECAUSE of men like McCain who are nothing but RINOS. So, nope McCain, not going to buy into your broad road blather. You have NOTHING to offer me but compromise and deceit. Trying to please all men, you ARE compromising. Period.

Have fun trying to persuade everyone else. But you won't persuade me. I must answer to Christ Jesus.

No comments: