Monday, March 16, 2015

It Is Not Ok To Be Angry With God

I have heard Christians say it's ok to be angry with God, but that is a sinful thing to state. It is not a matter if "He can handle it". Such utter foolishness! Of course HE can handle mere man's fury. But Scripture states that anger at God IS SIN.
An example is: Rev 16:9 They were scorched by the fierce heat, and they cursed the name of God who had power over these plagues. They did not repent and give him glory.... 11 and cursed the God of heaven for their pain and sores. They did not repent of their deeds.
It is prideful and hateful toward God Himself; it is being blind to the fact that they are the ones under a curse and deserving of no mercy and grace, not the Holy One of Israel; they are impugning His character and Word; they are self centered and sit in judgment of God who alone is the righteous Jude of all. It is to have no fear of God before their blind eyes.
Job 40:1 And the LORD said to Job:
Job 40:2 "Shall a faultfinder contend with the Almighty? He who argues with God, let him answer it."
Job 40:3 Then Job answered the LORD and said:
Job 40:4 "Behold, I am of small account; what shall I answer you? I lay my hand on my mouth.
Job 40:5 I have spoken once, and I will not answer; twice, but I will proceed no further."
Job 40:6 Then the LORD answered Job out of the whirlwind and said:
Job 40:7 "Dress for action like a man; I will question you, and you make it known to me.
Christians, please do not malign God's character and word, and help the one in sin to continue to sin and justify it with human nature, because that's helping them in their sin and giving false comfort.

Rom 6:1  What shall we say then? Are we to continue in sin that grace may abound? 
Rom 6:2  By no means! How can we who died to sin still live in it? 

Even in election, we cannot dare question God, how much more the one who claims to be in Christ when given trials?

Rom 9:13  As it is written, "Jacob I loved, but Esau I hated." 
Rom 9:14  What shall we say then? Is there injustice on God's part? By no means! 
Rom 9:15  For he says to Moses, "I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion." 
Rom 9:16  So then it depends not on human will or exertion, but on God, who has mercy. 

Rom 9:19  You will say to me then, "Why does he still find fault? For who can resist his will?" 
Rom 9:20  But who are you, O man, to answer back to God? Will what is molded say to its molder, "Why have you made me like this?" 
Rom 9:21  Has the potter no right over the clay, to make out of the same lump one vessel for honorable use and another for dishonorable use? 

No comments: