Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Ps 139 exalts God and praises Him as personal Creator. It shows that He creates individuals with vast incomprehensible knowledge, power, skill, care, and purpose. This is not what evolution does. God our personal Creator cares for man, especially His elect whom He leads personally. This causes believers to praise Him, thank Him, be in awe of Him, and trust Him. Those who deny the sound doctrine of a literal six day Creation week do none of those things and instead devalues not only God and His absolute sovereign right over all creation, but also devalues man and sin. This is why those who deny Creation justify and tolerate sexual immorality.


Psa 139:13  For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. 
Psa 139:14  I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. 
Psa 139:15  My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. 
Psa 139:16  Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them. 

No comments: