Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Consistent Muslim

This is the real face of Islam....

As Gateway Pundit reports, mother of the Boston Jihadists said:

“If they are going to kill him. I don’t care. My oldest son is killed, so I don’t care. I don’t care if my youngest son is going to be killed today. I want the world to hear this. And, I don’t care if I am going to get killed too. And I will say Allahu Akbar!

Americans need to understand that Islam is a political religion.  Their loyalty isn't to family but to Islam and its a demonically based political religion. Zubeidat Tsarnaeva isn't an extremist; she's being faithful to the quran and to Islam. In other words, she is being consistent. It doesn't matter what country a true Muslim is from, the loyalty is to Islam, not the country in which they live (as her jihadist sons have proven).

No comments: