Tuesday, April 02, 2013

White Liberals The Worst Racists

Dr. Ben Carson sums it up well:

Dr. Ben Carson on Tuesday blasted his critics for heat he’s taken recently over controversial remarks on gay marriage, calling his white liberal detractors “the most racist out there.”


They want to shut us up completely, and that’s why the attacks against me have been so vicious,” Carson said on the Mark Levin radio show. “I represent an existential threat to them. They need to shut me up, they need to get rid of me, they can’t find anything else to delegitimize me, so they take my words, misinterpret them, and try to make it seem that I’m a bigot.”

Levin said Carson was being targeted for his race.


You’re attacked also in many respects because of your race,” Levin said. “You’re not supposed to talk like this, and a lot of white liberals just don’t like it, do they?

They’re the most racist people there are because they put you in a little category, a box,” Carson responded. “How could you dare come off the plantation?”

~The Hill


Others who have also been in the same position: Larry Elder, Dr. Thomas Sowell, and Dr. Walter Williams.

No comments: