Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Rush On McCain's Poker Gaming During Syria Hearings

Ah, Rush sees the problem with McCain's playing poker on his phone during the senate hearing on Syria, pretty much the way I do:

RUSH: " You see what I mean about this being embarrassing?  I mean, we can all sit here and laugh at it, but here we have the supposed maverick of the Senate playing poker during hearings on whether or not to launch an attack of cruise missiles into Syria, telling Wolf Blitzer that he lost thousands of dollars and Blitzer said, "Oh, my *** you lost thousands of dollars during a committee hearing?"  And Wolf had to tell him, "Play money, play money."  I swear, the prospect of invading another country and in the Middle East where chemical weapons are involved with radical Muslim extremists waiting to take over, bores Senator McCain. "

I wonder how McCain would feel if some senators played tic tac toe on their "notepads" while listening to senate hearings on Viet Nam while he was a POW?

Or perhaps McCain would sympathize with bored senators and representatives during the hearings on 9-11? I mean, can't we move on to something far more entertaining? 

Oh I know! Magically turn illegal aliens into citizens!

Yes the world is laughing at the inept, treasonous leaders we call senators and representatives. 


No comments: